Friday, February 3, 2017

Flumph for Fate Accelerated [Flumph Friday February]

Well hey, gang! I’ve decided to bring back Flumph Friday February this year. Each Friday this month, I’ll post the beloved Flumph, statted out for a different game system. All of these conversions are based on my interpretation of the Monastic Flumph from AD&D 2nd Edition.

Past conversions of the Flumph:
Far AwayLand
Mutant Future
Stars Without Number
QAGS
Dungeon World


This year I’m kicking off Flumph Friday February with Fate Accelerated! (That’s a lot of Fs!)



FLUMPH!
High Concept: Funny Little Floating Alien Pilgrim
Weakness: Lawful Good
Other Aspects:
“May the Blessings of the High Ones be upon you.”
Noxious Chemical Spray
Everybody’s Buddy



Approaches
Careful +3
Clever +2
Flashy +1
Forceful +0
Quickly +1
Sneaky +2

Stunts
Because I can tap into the healing power of the High Ones, once per session I can remove all the stress from one creature I can touch.

Because I produce a variety of noxious chemicals
, I get +2 to Flashily Create Advantages related to acid, blindness, or nausea.

Because everybody trusts a Flumph, I get +2 to Carefully Create Advantages or Overcome Obstacles related to trust or friendship.

Stress: OOO

No comments:

Post a Comment